The F-Series liquid level sensor features 5-bolt flange mount with fully-integrated electronics. The sensor is manufactured to your custom length requirement and offers a fully configurable 500 -1500Hz Frequency output (typically calibrated 500Hz empty, 1500Hz full) .
Manufactured from aluminum, the sensor utilizes solid-state capacitive technology to accurately detect levels of fuel, oil, bio-fuels and other liquids. The sensor is factory calibrated in your liquid type (or equivalent).
- Aluminum Construction
- Available up to 1000mm Long
- Suitable for Use with Fuels, Oils and Bio-Fuels
- 500 Hz – 1500 Hz Frequency output
- -10ºC to +105ºC Operating Temperature
- Factory Calibrated
- Solid-State Capacitive Technology
Electrical Signal Output
|Supply Voltage||+6V DC to +24VDC|
|Supply Current||<10mA @ 12V|
|Output Frequency||500 Hz – 1500 Hz|
|Wire||0.5mm Teflon wire|
|Wiring Gauge||18AWG with SS sleeve|
Mechanical & Environmental:
|Mounting||5 Bolt Round|
|Weight||150 mg without cables depending on length|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ºC to 105ºC|
1. Connect sensor with frequency input device with wiring shown above.
2. Cut the sensor for desired length if other then 700mm is required.
3. Switch ON power supply; now hold the sensor in dry condition. Wait for frequency other then 15Hz.Switch On/Off the system once again.
4. Sensor will always calibrate from 500 to 1500 Hz scale to reduce software overheads.