This is relay card based on DAEnetIP1 snmp controller with 4 SPDT channels. Additionally it has 8 digital outputs, 8 digital inputs/outputs and 8 analog inputs. Connecting the snmp relay board into your local network allows to control electrical devices from another computer or mobile smartphone (tablet) from any location all over the world. You may control it via DAEnetIP1 Manager, command line, browser or Smartphone. For developers we provide software examples in Java, .NET, Lab-view, PHP. The relay card can be used for home automation, industrial, sensor monitoring or embedding in larger systems.
- 10/100 Full duplex Ethernet interface (Auto MDIX)
- Power supply 12VDC / 250mA
- 4 x SPDT relays OMRON G5LA-1-CF
- 8 x digital outputs (0-3.3VDC)
- 8 x analog inputs with 10 bit resolution (0-2.5VDC) with pull-down resistors
- 8 x configurable digital I/O port (0-3.3VDC)
- Hardware “Pulse” function for the digital outputs
- Stand-art protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP
- Supports snmp v1 (snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap), HTTP (web server with authorization) , TFTP (for firmware upgrade)
- Port for SNMP (161) can be changed
- It can be configured with SNMP requests or web browser
- Integrated WEB server for all functions/parameters access
- Reset of the digital outputs on incoming/outgoing ping timeout
- Function “load outputs states from EEPROM on boot”
- Each I/O line can be named by user via web browser/snmp
- It can send traps according analog ADC level
- An analog input may be referred to control a digital output according its input level
- On-board temperature sensor
- Possibility of connection analog sensors to the analog inputs as LM34DZ, LM35DZ, LM335, MCP9700A
- Home Automation
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Manual or automatic device restart if event occur
- Management/monitoring for industrial
- Sensor information processing
- Remote electrical devices control
- Remote Lock/unlock doors
- Suitable for school and university education
Power supply requirements
- 12VDC / 200mA – center positive tip.
- DAEnetIP1 does not have reverse polarity protection.
- We recommend to use this 12VDC Power Supply Adaptor (SYS1357-2412) that may be found also in our store. Please contact with us if you have questions. We sell the adaptor with one of the AC plugs for: USA, UK, EU, AUS. It is sold separately !