The number of connectable devices will approach 200 billion, while the number of sensors (e.g., the accelerometer in a smart phone) that track, monitor, or feed data to those things is already more than 50 billion, with scientists talking about trillion-sensor networks within 10 years. (Source: IDC estimates). Smartphone growth has been instrumental in spearheading this transformation by keeping businesses on the move and connecting the enterprise with customers, partners, employees, and machines.
To turn standalone devices into connected smart systems and then to connected smart ecosystems, Embedded Controls enables solutions for sensor integration, hardware and firmware for gateways and edge nodes, multi-protocol gateways, data analysis platforms, and the entire IoT server and cloud solutions.
- Device Integration Services: Push & Pull strategies, Device adapters, Notifications, etc.
- Security: Role-based, multiple user types, HTTPs and Crypto secure, Spring Security framework
- Web Access: REST and JSON-based API for custom web applications
- Data Storage: Public, Private and Hybrid cloud deployments; Private server deployments
- Analytics: Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive; BI & Big data analytics